CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 13, 2009

21 weeks Along and I finally got a good book!

If there is one thing anyone should know about me it's that I adore, and I really mean that, reading. It's my favorite pastime. I can't go over a week without reading something. But lately, since I am a HUGE Twilight fan it's been more difficult to find something I could REALLY sink into.

I have a very specific taste for books. I will go to Chapters (the one on Rideau Street is the best) and go straight upstairs to the teen fiction section. Now, I know I am 20 years old and all but teen fiction just really works for me. When I read It's mostly to escape reality. And I can REALLY do that with teen fiction. So I (well my mom got it for me actually) got the first book of the House of Night by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast, Marked, on Thursday.

I had been wanting to get that book for a while but I just never had the opportunity.And since the book was less than 10$ (Canadian) my dear mother had no problem getting it for me! What a sweetie! I felt really spoiled. I didn't get to start reading the book until Saturday. And I really was surprised to find that in barely 3 hours I had read over half the book. So I decided to put it down and go socialize with my BFF Sean and totally destroy is @$$ at Mario Kart Wii.

But the book was always, constantly in the back of my mind. Which is a good thing. When a book is really good, I become attached to it and if it isn't finished, I can only think of doing just that. Reading. It's weird, I can't understand it myself. The book becomes a person (kinda) in itself. Ok, I know I sound psycho...Sorry.

On a different note, my pregnancy is going great! Baby Knox (his name until I feel it's not right) is starting to become much stronger and more active. And I abolutely LOVE it. It's amazing knowing that those sensations in your abdomen are made by a person. A person you just can't help but adore. I can't wait to meet him! I am 21 weeks and 3 days today. Tomorrow I have an OB/GYN appointment and I can't wait to hear his heartbeat again!!! Now i have to remember and jot down all the questions I have for my Doctor.

This is me at 20 weeks:


This is one of the outfits I have for baby Knox


That's all for now...

0 comments: